Spring is finally here in force, and we are finally getting some great weather and seeing folks spend more time walking around downtown here in Dover, New Hampshire. While you are stopping by, you should check out our awesome inventory of new and used electric guitars. We try to keep the best of the best updated on our website, but sometimes things come in and are sold faster than we can post them. Here is a sample of guitars we have in stock at the moment that you might want to know about!
1. Taylor 150e– Taylor Guitars’ Most affordable acoustic / electric 12-string guitar and it even includes a great gig bag! This guitar is a slam dunk, it sounds great and is equipped with a higher-end pickup system than other 100 series models. Featuring a solid Sitka spruce top, Mahogany neck, Ebony bridge and fretboard, and layered Sapele back and sides with a Taylor Expression system on board, this will make a great primary or “2nd” acoustic for players looking for the 12-string sparkle!
2. Paul Reed Smith S2 Models– Built in the USA with many of the same design features of classic PRS Guitars at a fraction of the price, our S2 stock includes the PRS S2 Starla with a Bigsby Vibrato, PRS s2 Mira Solid body or Hollow-body, PRS S2 Custom 22 and 24 models, and PRS S2 Singlecut models. They all include professional level gig bags for taking it to lessons, rehearsals, and stages. We do carry PRS Hardcases is that is more your speed!
3. Washburn Acoustics– These acoustic guitars continue to surprise the staff and our customers with exceptional quality and value along with great looking, playing, and sounding designs. We recently received a pair of vintage inspired Parlor guitars that will be loved by guitarists looking to play classic blues, indie rock, folk, or just strum some chords with a smaller and comfortable guitar. They have slotted headstocks and “12-fret” neck construction, offering a throwback feel and tone that many will find inspiring.
4. Michael Kelly Guitars- Ear Craft Music has featured Michael Kelly instruments for years, including acoustic basses, mandolins, and acoustics. Recently we have been seeing some interesting designs from them, included Tele and Strat type models that feature quality pickups from Seymour Duncan, quilted tops, and other premium features at a jaw-dropping entry price. These guitars take classic designs and give them a modern day twist with exceptional results.
5. Used Gibsons! Our customers love used gear, and we love it too! Right now we have some very cool used Gibson Guitars in stock, including a 1956 J-200, A late 60s J-50 that has lots of mojo and cool wear from being played over the years, and a minty 2014 Gibson Les Paul Standard that has the e-tune removed but still in the case, the former owner preferred the classic Kluson style tuners. These guitars never seem to last long at ECM, so stop by and check them out before the move on to loving homes and studios!
6. Taylors, Taylors, Taylors! One of the best looking T5 models we have ever seen just landed, a T5z Pro in Borrego Red. It has a very sweet figured maple top and is poised to be a great all-around working instrument for the guitar player who loves the crossover design of a guitar that can do Acoustic and Electric sounds equally well. We always have fresh Taylor models coming in, and recently we put out a 418e, the most affordable Grand Orchestra model that Taylor Guitars has offered to date. For the more budget friendly options, we still have a few 100 series in a limited edition Sunburst option. These won’t be sticking around forever, so stop by and check one out!