Electro-Harmonix MEL9 Tape Replay Machine
The polyphonic Electro-Harmonix MEL9 Tape Replay Machine uses the same extraordinary technology as the B9, C9 and KEY9 to transform your axe and resurrect the sound of vintage tape-based keyboards.
– Pays homage to nine of the coolest Mellotron® sounds: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir
– Works on guitar without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation and tracks bends, slides, even whammy dive bombs!
– Also works with bass guitar down to the open A string as well as keyboards within the limits of its polyphony (5 notes) and range (A1 to A5)
– Includes independent Effect and Dry volume controls so you can create the perfect mix at the Effects output
– Dry Output jack outputs your input signal at unity gain
– Attack control sets the volume swell speed. As it’s turned clockwise the notes fade in more gradually
– Sustain control adjusts the release time after a sound is stopped. As it’s turned clockwise, the fade out time increase
– EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
– Current Draw: 100mA @ 9VDC
– Dimensions in inches: 4.0(w) x 4.75(l) x 2.25(h)
– Dimensions in mm: 102(w) x 121(l) x 58(h)
Mellotron is a registered trademark of David Kean, M. Resch AB and Markus Resch.