Mesa Boogie Subway Bass DI-Preamp
The Mesa Boogie Subway Bass DI-Preamp offers Bassists and Sound Engineers a feature rich Preamp and Direct Box that is suitable for live rigs, recording studios, and everything in between. The sound profile is taken from the Mesa Boogie Subway 800 series of amplifiers, known for their flexible palate of sounds. Check out this videos below for sound samples and full run down of all the features that make it a serious contender in the category of high quality bass di and preamp devices.
The warm, musical Tone and powerful features of our SUBWAY® D-800™ Bass Head are now available in a Gig-Bag-Pocket ready package for floor or desktop that boasts friendly connectivity, take anywhere flexibility and ultimate control. Features include Gain, Active BASS, LOW-MID, HIGH-MID and TREBLE EQ Controls, VOICING Control, ACTIVE/PASSIVE Instrument Select, DEEP Switch, XLR Balanced and ¼” Unbalanced PREAMP Outputs with GROUND LIFT and a Balanced DIRECT Output with PRE/POST SWITCH and GROUND LIFT.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- Preamp derived from the renowned Subway D-800 Bass Amp
- Active/Passive Input Switch
- Preamplifier features: Input Gain, Variable Voicing (Flat to Vintage Scoop), Fully Active 4-Band EQ (+/- 12dB of Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble) plus Deep Switch (for enhanced low-end) and Master Volume
- Balanced XLR Direct Mic Level Out with Pre/Post & Ground Lift Switches
- Line Level Preamp Outputs – Unbalanced & Balanced with Ground Lift Switch (drives any power amp)
- Instrument-Thru Output
- Powered by AC or Battery, auto-switches to battery if AC fails
- Format: DI-Preamp Box
- Weight: 1.26 lbs.
- Dimensions: 2.51” H x 6.875” W x 5.27” D