The Hughes and Kettner Triamp MK II Tube Guitar Amp Head offers tight, punchy output produced by 4 – EL34 tubes that feed 3 dual-channel modes. Amp 1 gives you vintage California clean, Amp 2 cranks out classic rock tones, and Amp 3 delivers tons of high gain and overtones. They’re all switchable with the included stageboard. With 100W output and a switchable parallel/serial effects loop that’s MIDI controllable, theHughes & Kettner MK II is a totally pro tone amp head that gives you an incredible range of tone for live and studio dates.
- 100W produced by 4 – EL34s
- 3 dual-channel modes
- Amp 1 gives you vintage California clean
- Amp 2 cranks out classic rock tones
- Amp 3 delivers tons of high gain and overtones
- All channels switchable with the included stageboard
Price includes a custom travel case!
4×12″ cab sold seperatly.