The Loudbox Mini Charge is a portable, battery-powered amplifier designed to faithfully reproduce the sound of acoustic instruments and a diverse assortment of vocal or recorded accompaniments.
The Fishman Loudbox Mini Charge is a portable, battery powered amplifier designed to faithfully reproduce the sound of acoustic instruments and a diverse assortment of vocal or recorded accompaniments. With the addition of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity, you can now easily and neatly add backing tracks or other accompaniment to your performances, jams, or wherever your Loudbox Mini Charge takes you and your music. All of these features make it a perfect tool for singer/songwriters, street performers, and music hobbyists who want to enjoy the outdoors and amplify their acoustic instruments wherever they go. Where are you gonna take it?
- Rechargeable battery power
- Bluetooth® 4.0 Connectivity
- 60 Watts with Master Volume
- Two channels: Instrument & Microphone
- Digital Reverb & Chorus
- Master Volume
- 1/8” Auxiliary Input
- Balanced XLR D.I. output
- Lightweight & Portable – Under 22 lbs!
- 1/4” input for active or passive pickups
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- 3-band EQ: low, mid, high tone controls
- Reverb level
- Dual-function Chorus
- XLR input for dynamic microphones
- 2-band EQ with low and high tone controls
- Reverb level
For more information and full specifications on the Loudbox Mini Charge, visit the Fishman Website Here.