RECORD YOUR GUITAR. RECORD YOU.
You’ve found the simplest USB audio interface we make. If you want to start creating studio quality recordings with your guitar, the 3rd Generation Scarlett Solo provides an easy way in.
The best performing Scarlett mic preamp the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals
One high headroom instrument input, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in
Easy Start tool, making it easier than ever to get up and running
High-performance converters, allowing you to record, mix and play back audio in studio quality, anywhere
THE INTERFACE WE’VE ALL BEEN LOOKING FOR
Scarlett’s most compact interface – thousands of guitar players use Solo to capture studio-quality sound every day. Capture your music anywhere by simply plugging your guitar straight in or miking up, and monitoring directly for latency-free foldback. Scarlett Solo is giving musicians worldwide professional sounding results everywhere, all the time.
Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB Audio Interface Features:
- High-performance 24-bit/192kHz converters
- Upgraded 3rd-generation Scarlett mic preamp
- Switchable Air mode gives your recordings a brighter, more open sound
- High-headroom instrument input for bass, guitar, or synths
- Unique, intuitive halo level indicators for optimized gain staging
- Super-low latency lets you monitor with native plug-in effects in real time
- Direct Monitor circuit for monitoring your input with guaranteed low-latency
- Balanced TRS L/R monitor outputs with level control
- Headphone output
- Supports iPad Pro
- Quick Start tool gets you up and running fast
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription
- Included software bundle
- Membership in Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- 3-year warranty